That day I started a new tradition that I hope will continue throughout the years. I put out a big dry erase board and markers out with the idea that everytime we thought of something we were thankful for we would add writing or pictures to the board. I can just envision that board being filled up that day with scribbles of a toddler, Kindergarten level drawings of people that look more like spiders, and words spelled out so creatively! But of course, this year it was only Brodie and I adding to it, but we filled up our Thanksgiving board quick! We have so much to be grateful for!
Thinking about this past year, there are two major prayers which we prayed often and God was so good to answer.
1. For a healthy pregnancy, birth, and baby. As you can see by looking at past blogs, God answered this one above and beyond everything we could ask for!
2. For a church home and friends in Fort Worth. After being discouraged so many Sundays by visiting churches and feeling like we'd never fit in to Fort Worth, God finally gave us a church to call home. We love Christ Chapel Bible Church so so much and it has provided many new friends for us too. We are so thankful that God answered this one very specifically.
No comments:
Post a Comment