I did it. I made shirts. At first, I thought selling shirts for adoption was kind of a cheesy idea. But then I got the ideas for the shirts and got excited. Then I pictured families wearing them on their vacations this summer. I imagined the shirts on my friends and loved ones to remind me that they are rooting for our adoption. I pictured summer mission trip groups wearing their shirts as they served the needy. I imagined the shirts spurring on conversation about Adoption and about Redemption and about Jesus.
<3
They come in comfy soft shirt material (similar to American Apparel) with lots of different styles and colors. The company, Bonfire has great reviews and the best part it, they handle all the order and shipping and we get a significant portion back for our adoption! Kids shirts, Coffee Mugs, and tote bags are also available from TeeSpring, another company similar to Bonfire that also has the comfy tees for kids! I had a friend at BlueFree Designs make my ideas come to life, and she did a great job! https://www.facebook.com/bluefreedesign/
They come in comfy soft shirt material (similar to American Apparel) with lots of different styles and colors. The company, Bonfire has great reviews and the best part it, they handle all the order and shipping and we get a significant portion back for our adoption! Kids shirts, Coffee Mugs, and tote bags are also available from TeeSpring, another company similar to Bonfire that also has the comfy tees for kids! I had a friend at BlueFree Designs make my ideas come to life, and she did a great job! https://www.facebook.com/bluefreedesign/


No comments:
Post a Comment